Fletch-Tite Platinum has been the industry standard for over 70 years, and is still the archery industry's most flexible and durable adhesive! Its flexible bond absorbs shock and won't crack or become brittle after repeated target impacts. Fletch-Tite Platinum is a solvent-based glue designed for vanes, feathers, and swedged nocks, and it's perfect for securing the tip & tail of vanes & feathers. It works on all shaft types but is especially recommended for carbon and wood. And clean-up is so easy - excess glue can simply be scraped off with a fingernail.
- The recommended clamp time is 5 minutes, and cure time is 24 hours (48 hours if environment is humid).
- For best results, fletch in an environment with low humidity.
- Do NOT store Fletch-Tite Platinum in the refrigerator.
- To prevent it from drying out prematurely, ensure cap & tip are tightly sealed.
- Two years expiration on unopened items