NEW Bubinga Risers in stock!
The Mohawk Hybrid Longbow offers the best balance of power, accuracy and optimized shooting characteristics. The bowyers at Bearpaw Products have developed the hybrid limbs for more than a year and have an incredibly special bow as the end result.
The Mohawk Hybrid is 100% designed, developed and produced at Bodnik Bows in Germany. The riser of the Mohawk is a stylish combination of Bubinga with accent stripes of Maple/Mycarta/Maple. The limbs are bamboo and high performance Crystal Clear Bearpaw Powerglass with Mycarta tip overlays.
The riser can also be interchanged with Mohawk Recurve limbs.
(NOTE) The Mohawk Hybrid Longbows 62" length requires a ACTUAL STRING LENGTH OF 59".
The Mohawk Hybrid impresses archers and bow hunters around the whole world!
- Bow Length: 62 inches
- Draw Weight: 29-55 lbs
- Handle: 17" Bubinga with accent stripes of Maple/Mycarta/Maple
- Arrow Shelf: Radius Shelf & Cut on Center
- Limbs: Bamboo and Crystal Clear Bearpaw Power Glass
- Interchange: With Mohawk Recurve Limbs
- Grip: Pistol grip
- Tips: Mycarta
- String: Whisper String
- Brace Height: 8 inches
- Quality: Made in Germany
- Warranty: Lifetime Bodnik Bows warranty