The Ace Archery Spin-Spine Tester measures by ATA 26" centers or Easton's 28" centers to test any arrow shaft of carbon, aluminum, or wood. Included with the Spin-Spine Tester are a 2 lb weight and a 1.94 lb weight. These weights allow you to measure arrow shaft spine from 25 to 150 pounds and deflection from 0 to 1.00 inches.
- FOR USE WITH WOOD, ALUMINUM AND CARBON SHAFTS
- RUGGEDLY BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE
- Made in the U.S.A.
Features a large, easy-to-read scale. Spin your shafts on ball bearing bushings to check shaft straightness and point/nock alignment. Instructions included.
- Solid construction
- Spine any arrow shaft from 25 to 150 pounds
- Can check alignment & straightness
- Match your arrows to your bow for consistent accuracy
- Measures spine from 25 to 200 pounds
- Measures deflection from .150 to 1.000 inches
- AMO standard 2 pounds at 26 inches
- 1.94 pounds at 28 inches for aluminum and carbon shafts
- Adjusts easily for different size shafts
- Spin test your arrows to check straightness
- Spin test to check broadhead alignment
- Steel, Brass and Aluminum Construction
- Accurate, permanent calibration