Premium wood shafts with a rich American Walnut stain, Crested and sealed Gasket Lacquer. Made from premium wood and hand spined for durability and top performance on the range or in the woods. Nock end is precision tapered to 11° to accept glue-on arrow nocks. Stock length of 32". Sold by the dozen only.
Our pre-finished wood shafts just need the following to be ready to shoot:
- Nocks mounted - Match the nocks to the diameter of the shaft
- Fletched - The part that makes your arrows Unique!
- Cut to length - measure from valley of nock to back of point (start of point taper)
- Taper the point end - using a taper tool to 5° angle
- Points mounted - Match the points to the diameter of the shaft