Full-palm design for comfort and support. The fingertips are faced with rugged Cordura® for super-slick string release and will wear like iron. Now with tip overlays that measure at least 1¾" long for protection past your first knuckle in every size.
No break-in time needed, and the Dura-Glove will outlast all-leather gloves by a long shot! Try a Dura-Glove today, it may be the last archery shooting glove you ever have to buy...
- Deerskin leather body in full palm design
- Cordura® Reinforced fingertips
- Offers super smooth releases
- No break-in time and wears like iron
- Made in the USA
How to measure for your glove size:
- Extend your hand flat. With a measuring tape, wrap it around the hand just
below the knuckles and fingers, but above the thumb. Apply the measurement to
the chart below.
- If Hand Measures Men’s Sizes
8″ = Small
9″ = Medium