NEW Bubinga Risers in stock!
The Mohawk Take-Down Recurve comes with a High Performance Whisper string that makes this sweet shooting 60"or 62" bow perfect for hunting and target archers. The 17" riser is a stylish combination of Bubinga with accent stripes of Maple/Mycarta/Maple, and has a shelf that is cut on center. Comes with pecan stained bamboo limbs that have Crystal Clear Bearpaw Power Glass and double layered micarta tip overlays. The riser can also be interchanged with Mohawk Hybrid Longbow limbs. This bow is smooth, fast, and hand-shock free and it comes with a Lifetime warranty! If you're looking for a truly superior take-down bow consider the "Mohawk" from Bodnik Bows. Available in right or left hand in weights of: 29, 35, 40, 45, 50 and 55 lbs. Brace height 73/4". Specify right or left hand, 60" or 62" and bow weight when ordering.
The Mohawk Recurve impresses archers and bow hunters around the whole world!
- Bow Length: 60 & 62 inches
- Draw Weight: 29-55 lbs
- Handle: 17" Bubinga with accent stripes of Maple/Mycarta/Maple
- Arrow Shelf: Radius Shelf & Cut on Center
- Interchange: With Mohawk Hybrid limbs
- Limbs: Bamboo and Crystal Clear Bearpaw Power Glass
- Tips: Mycarta
- Grip: Pistol grip
- String: Whisper String
- Brace Height: 7 3/4 inches
- Quality: Made in Germany
- Warranty: Lifetime Bodnik Bows warranty